On December 28th at 5:28 PM Selah Grace Moser (pronounced Say-la) came into this world. She was 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 3/4” long. All 4 grandparents and Adam’s sister and her boyfriend joined us in Kansas City for her birth and to celebrate a late Christmas. Sophia is adjusting to being a big sister and is very sweet with Selah. She is learning how to “help” us with tasks with the baby and around the house. We are learning what our new normal looks like as a family of four.
Logo Design: Josh Fenimore
The new ministry we are starting is called Innovative Faith. Our focus is to equip, restore, disciple and transform people's lives. The initial topics that we will be teaching on are hearing God's voice, destiny, healing, the heart of the Father, stewardship, discipleship and worship. We are in the process of updating our website, so stay tuned as we develop all of these aspects. Please pray for the inspiration and creativity of the Lord in this new endeavor. We will continue to serve as
part-time staff with Plumbline Ministries and host events together. Adam will also continue the relationships he has built and disciple the young men that the Lord puts in his path. As we begin Innovative Faith we (Adam and Kelli) will be connecting with leaders and churches to start scheduling events and conferences to speak at. If you would like to find out more about us speaking at an event or service or let us know.
We are excited to announce that in the Spring or early Summer of 2018 we will be moving back to the Central Illinois area. Central Illinois will be our ministry base and "hub", and we will travel out to other locations from there. We are primarily looking for homes in Morton, Washington and East Peoria. If you know of anyone that is planning on selling their home, let us know and we can see if it would be the right fit. We are in the process of preparing our house in Kansas City to be sold. We have friends in KC that we are going to miss, but our plan is to visit and minister with them in the future. Please pray for the right timing, right deal and a smooth transition as we make these big life changes for our family and ministry.
Giving Information: Changes To Be Announced
We will continue to raise support through Plumbline until Innovative Faith's 501(c)(3) non-profit status is finalized. We will inform you with the updated giving instructions and details in the next few months. Our online giving will transition simply and will remain very similar as we continue to use Perception Funding and GiveTransform. Please visit the Giving Page for more information.
We look forward to seeing many of you more regularly and ministering alongside of you. Our prayer is for you is that the Lord will lavish His love and favor to you and your family!
Personal Prayer Points
- Pray for Kelli to fully heal from the pregnancy and her C-Section and that she would have no postpartum depression.
- Pray for grace during our transition as we all adjust to our new normal with two little girls and all of the aspects involved as we prepare to move.
- Pray for restful sleep for all 4 of us.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for opportunities & divine connections with our new ministry.
- Pray that our team of regular and monthly prayer and financial partners would grow as the Lord directs and provides for each person.
- Pray for the favor, revelation, peace, provision, health and love of the Lord to be upon us and our families.
- Pray for direction and clarity as we start the new ministry and put all of the details into place.
- Pray for revelation, inspiration and timing as Kelli writes her books.
- Pray for time management and wisdom as we work from home while raising our girls.
- Pray that the Lord will help us to be gracious and patient with one another and our children.
- Safety as we travel and minister in many different places.
- Protection, growth and favor in our marriage and family.
- Ask the Lord to guide Adam as he continues to disciple men and as he is also discipled.
- Pray that the Lord will continue to teach us to hear His voice and follow. We want to live with excellence and obedience.
- Pray for the Lord to help us use the skills we have been given to advance His Kingdom.
Adam, Kelli, Sophia & Selah Moser