Brian and Adam taught with the pastors, leaders and laypeople.
- Kelli, Amber and Sherry all led the children and taught on the fruit of the Spirit, joy, David and Goliath, God's promises, the giving tree.
He shared on the Lord's desire to heal and prayed for several people who were healed. One man had two canes and struggled to walk because he had been shot in the back. After praying for some time, he was completely pain free and walking a little easier.
Adam taught on the biblical basis for healing, and then Jon and Leigh had words of knowledge of several things The Lord wanted to heal.
Mary and Clark shared their testimonies of how The Lord had been faithful in revealing himself and how Gods love was available for all people.
Brian shared about justification by faith.
Our estimate is that around 85 people came to The Lord. The pastors met with those that gave their lives to Jesus and informed them of how they could start to walk with Jesus with the local churches.
- Revival meeting
Jon, Leigh and Amber shared on the goodness of God, God as our keeper and His desire to heal.
- The Lord gave words of knowledge for eyes, ears, pain in stomach, foot and ankle issues, dizziness, fear, broken relationships, anger towards God, mouth teeth and gums, kidney stones, elbow and for a broken heart.
- We had a woman who was healed of deafness (she had very little hearing), almost complete blindness, severe acid reflux and severe walking disability. She was so excited for the healing The Lord gave her, and we have a video of her testimony to come.
- We prayed for Eunice's sister who was having pain in her stomach, and she was not able to attend the meeting. The next day we found out that The Lord had healed her completely by the word of The Lord going forth.
- Pastor Paul's right eye was healed.
- We had 2 women who had relief and felt better from the mouth, teeth and gum pain from the word of knowledge.
- 1 man received prayer because he could not move without pain because of kidney stones. He was completely healed.
- 1 woman was healed completely of ulcer pain immediately.
- 1 woman had pain in her feet, and she felt blood flowing from her legs to her feet. It went from her hip to thigh to knee to calf as it spread to her feet.
- 1 woman had pain in heart from losing two children to miscarriage. We prayed for barrenness to be broken off of her.
- Friday Healings Total: 10
- Friday salvations total: 85
Saturday, August 24th
- Jon, Leigh, Brian and Mary all helped with the children. They taught the Lord's Prayer, colored with the children, sang songs and played with them.
- We saw a woman named Lucy had ruptured blood vessels in her legs due to high blood pressure get healed
- A woman named Susanna was healed of a spirit of grief because three of her children had died.
- We distributed reading glasses and Bibles to the people that were in need.
- Sherry and Kelli shared their testimonies how The Lord had shown His love to them and provided for them.
- Adam shared about creation, the fall and redemption through Jesus.
Around 65 adults and 30 kids gave their lives to Jesus.
- Clark and Mary shared about Jesus working through their lives. A woman was 8 months pregnant that had pain in her belly. The pain was gone immediately.
- Saturday Healings Total: 3
- Saturday salvations total: 95
Sunday, August 25th
- Eunice had polyps in her nose and she said was completely healed. She could tell immediately because her voice changed.
Elijah gave his life to The Lord and confessed his sins in front of us. He said instead of organizing youth for Satan as a politician he was going to influence people for Jesus. That afternoon at the service he was helping all of us find chairs and was actively involved.
- Brian gave a prophetic word to the entire church about being a lightning rod and the church would be a beacon of light in the area.
- A woman was healed of asthma in the Sunday morning service.
- Brian prayed for a woman who had been in an accident and could hardly walk. He commanded the pain to stop and he prayed for her pelvis to come back into alignment. She was completely pain free after the prayer.
Open Air Meeting
- Jon and Leigh gave the Gospel message at the open air meeting. They shared about the mercy of God, gave testimony of what The Lord had done in their lives.
- Jon had a prophetic word that The Lord wanted to heal incurable diseases, He prayed for people at the meeting and any family members with incurable diseases would be healed, which was around 10 people.
- We had around 85 people give their lives to The Lord, of which 40 had their names recorded with the pastors.
- Leigh sensed that The Lord wanted her to pray for people that had been in chronic pain or illness in their emotions or body and were being tormented at the end of the meeting. She prayed for three women that came forward, and she commanded that they be set free in Jesus' name.
- We have heard multiple fellowships that were meeting on their own are now going to be a part of the Bethel churches in Ndhiwa.
- We traveled to the town of Kisii Sunday evening and we are staying in a catholic guest house, which like a cross between a hostel and a hotel.
We have been blessed with great team dynamics, good health and we are looking forward to what The Lord is going to do at the Kisii conference in the days to come.
- Sunday Healings Total: 3
- Sunday salvations total: 85
Monday, August 26th
- Our team had a day of rest and we were able to go out in the town of Kisii. We walked through the streets and the markets, and some were able to update our blog posts at an Internet cafe.
- In the afternoon many people were able to catch up on sleep and relax for a while.
- We spent time talking about what The Lord is showing us and how we are doing individually. Some of our team was wrestling through how to process all that the Lord has been doing.